PRE-ORDER: COPIES WILL BE DELIVERED THE FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER
Inside Beautiful Bizarre Issue 035 you will discover:
Exclusive In-Depth Interviews: Michael Hussar [cover artist], Darian Mederos, Shae Detar, Roland Mikhail [Winner of the 2021 Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize].
2021 Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize: Special editorial featuring this year’s winning artworks by
- Winner of the 2021 Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize – Roland Mikhail
- Winner of the RAYMAR Traditional Art Award – Tran Nguyen
- Winner of the INPRNT Photography Award – Bella Kotak
- Winner of the Yasha Young Projects Sculpture Award – DD-Anne
- Winner of the iCanvas Digital Art Award – Jisu
Path to Creation: June Stratton takes us through the creation process of one of her incredible paintings, from ideation to completion.
Featured Articles: Fabiola Jean-Louis, Ben Ashton, Erik Mark Sandberg, Lindsey Carr, Jennifer Allnutt, Charlie Immer.
Snapshot Q&A: Sandra Yagi, Evan Lovejoy, Ebony Russell, Laura Rubin, Horka Dolls, Gina Kalabishis, all respond to the same 4 questions which delve into their artistic practice:
- What’s one thing the pandemic has taught you?
- Do you think art should have a deeper meaning or value or can art just be for art’s sake?
- What response do you want to evoke in your viewers?
- What do you find is the most exciting part of the creative process?
Curators Wishlist: Lawren Alice, Co-Founder & Curator of Arch Enemy Arts, shares what she would like to add to her personal collection.
Look Book: Stunning full-page reproductions of Ania Tomicka’s paintings.
Artist vs Artist: Artist couple, Sara & Shane Scribner share an intimate conversation about life, love, and creating together.
Some of our Favourite Things: We share some of our favourite wearable art brands including Pavillon Parade, LIKEADRUGG, Lada Legina, Hauteqatur, ANKOA, Saloon Design House.
Beautiful Bizarre Magazine is packed full of insightful and inspiring articles and interviews with the best leading and emerging visual artists from around the world, studio visits, intimate conversations between artists about life, love, family, overcoming challenges and art, highlights on some of our favourite wearable art brands, prominent Gallerists share their personal collection wishlists, our Instagram community feature and much more!
Beautiful Bizarre Magazine is perfect for anyone who is interested in visual and wearable art.